Add angularJS

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 лет назад
just started a new project adding angularJS to Nop
started with product search and added some filters

any chance to include it in the next version?
9 лет назад
Hi Hezy,

Thanks a lot for suggestion. AngularJS is great! But it's a bad practice to add something to a project if it's not used.

Currently codeplex is undergoing maintenance. I cannot create a new work item (use AngularJS where possible) right now but I'll do it later.
9 лет назад
a.m. wrote:
Hi Hezy,

But it's a bad practice to add something to a project if it's not used.

I started using it, replacing c# and jquery on views
I havnt got so much time but will do it page by page, hopefully will fork it in the end
9 лет назад
It would be great if you could some examples how you implemented them
9 лет назад
We could also replace entity framework by dapper to boost the performance of the system in terms of loading speed and memory usage.

Dapper also support mysql, so more potential user base. It's cheaper hosting as well.

You cannot do much with a .net vps with 2gb ram because sql server and entity framwork consume too much.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/35311/repository-for-dappernet.aspx  my shared dapper implementations here.

Also, with converting to angular, i guess we can remove all junky plugins that add too much overhead to the system.

Keep it clean, nop .net is only for generating web api and security authetication. Leave the rest to Angular directives to handle the jobs, it's very light weight.
7 лет назад
Would you please release some sample code of converting to Angularjs project? I like have some clue how to convert to get better idea. Even though small project as an example, that would be nice. Thanks.
3 года назад
Hello, is there any progress on integrating Angular with nopCommerce?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.