Upgrade my plugins from 3.50 to 3.60 Version

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 лет назад
I tried to integrate my plugins that i developped under 3.5 nopcommerce version, i modify the file Description.txt by modifying the line of version.

But this error happens when i reload the list of plugins under /Admin/Plugin/List.

This is the message of error :

Erreur source:

Ligne 147 :                            
Ligne 148 :                            //init plugin type (only one plugin per assembly is allowed)
Ligne 149 :                            foreach (var t in pluginDescriptor.ReferencedAssembly.GetTypes())
Ligne 150 :                                if (typeof(IPlugin).IsAssignableFrom(t))
Ligne 151 :                                    if (!t.IsInterface)

Fichier source : c:\...\nopCommerce_3.60_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs    Ligne : 149
8 лет назад
There's a little more to it than simply changing the version number in the description.txt.  You'll usually, at a minimum, need to recompile against the new binaries, you'll often find new methods on interfaces and classes the plugin is using or inheriting from.

If you don't have the plugin source, you'll need to wait or ask for the plugin developer to upgrade the plugin to 3.6.
8 лет назад
To add on to what was already said you might also need to update your nuget packages.  Usually from one nopCommerce version to the next the packages get updated and if your plugin is still referencing a different version that can cause issues.
8 лет назад
Great point about the nuget packages
8 лет назад
part for the nuget
check the following changesets when upgrading plugins to 3.6

admin menu
https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/72dd09128bed79d5231f30d2d48bffd5e34cc9dd

prevent xsrf attack for all admin area pages
https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/f798ea024d9fe0be332d63a720f92fdd23b85467

if u use data u need to implement the new IDbContext
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.