FEATURE REQUEST: Allow to consultant (assigned to some customer role) to see personal affiliated customers/downlines/orders

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 лет назад

or this to be visible to consultants (assigned to some customer role)

8 лет назад
Hi Carpe,

Thanks for suggestion! You already can do it using ACL. But like any other feature you can grant only full access (read/write) to affiliates:

1. Create a new role
2. Grant it "Access admin area" and "Manage affliates" permissions.

BTW, I've just create a work item to split "manage something" permissions to "something. read access" and "something. read and write access"
8 лет назад
a.m. wrote:
Hi Carpe,

Thanks for suggestion! You already can do it using ACL. But like any other feature you can grant only full access (read/write) to affiliates:

1. Create a new role
2. Grant it "Access admin area" and "Manage affliates" permissions.

BTW, I've just create a work item to split "manage something" permissions to "something. read access" and "something. read and write access"

Hi Andrey. Thank for work item.  We dont need to any rep can read info from other user, only to see his/her downline, downline and customer orders.
8 лет назад
I see now. In this case please have a look at the following work item - Allow affiliates to sign-up in public store (configurable)
8 лет назад
a.m. wrote:

That would be a great feature. +1
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.