Searching by Manufacturer Part Number

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 лет назад
We would like to enable search to also search Manufacturer Part Number (both autocomplete and search page).

I've seen a few older posts about this, some suggesting that we change the ProductLoadAllPaged stored procedure, but I do not want to do that as we are trying to stick with core nopCommerce functionality as far as possible, and extend with as few plugins as possible.

Ideally, this would be added to core nopCommerce, but other than that, what would be the best way to achieve this via a plugin? I could override the SearchProducts method in ProductService but that seems like a lot of code just for this simple thing.

What are the chances of having this added to core nopCommerce (even if switched off by default)? We are currently on 3.70 but are planning on upgrading to 3.80 when it comes out as we would also like the ability to fix prices per currency (work item 9291).
8 лет назад
Thanks a lot for suggestion! This work item already exists
7 лет назад
we've just implemented this feature. Please see this commit
7 лет назад
I posted some questions on this feature on Github, but maybe you guys missed it.

Could you please take a look at https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/71#issuecomment-233730168 and let me know?
3 года назад
How do i get this feature in Nop 4.10 ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.