Nopcommerce Meet 2018 – New Delhi, INDIA

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 лет назад
Hello Everyone,

We are going to organize our 2nd nopCommerce Delhi, India meetup which is being organized by nopCommerce solution partners "nopAccelerate", "Nop-Extensions" and "TechnoScore".

Our meetup agenda: Strengthen the nopCommerce community and connecting developers, store-owners, agencies, users and partners. Bringing all at one place to meet and socialize

Please find complete meetup details and way to attend on meetup.com (click here)

Meetup Schedule

3.00 PM to 3:15 PM - Registration (Visitor Registration)
3:20 PM to 3:30 PM - Introduction about NopCommerce and Startup Speech
3:35 PM to 3:50 PM - Speech By nopAccelerate (Gold Solution Partner, NopCommerce)
3:55 PM to 4:10 PM - Speech By Nop-Extensions (Silver Solution Partner, NopCommerce)
4:15 PM to 4:30 PM - Speech By TechnoScore (Silver Solution Partner, NopCommerce)
4:35 PM to 5:15 PM - Tea & Snacks break with Business card Exchange also one-on-one Discussion
5:20 PM to 5:40 PM - Quiz Round - questions related nopcommerce & Ecommerce (we will also distribute Chocolates for correct responses)
5:40 PM to 6:00 PM - Continue with Group Discussion, End of Meetup

We look forward to meet Developers, Store-Owners, Agencies, Users and Partners from all over India and other parts of world in New Delhi Meetup.

** Dont forget to bring your visiting cards
6 лет назад
Great! Everyone is welcome to join this meetup! I'm sure it'll be very interesting!
6 лет назад
Yes Andrei,

This time it is going to be very much interesting.. We are excited about this.. I would be luck if someone from nopCommerce decides to join :)
6 лет назад
Hi,

And, here is a video covering my speech on Why nopCommerce, which was shared at the NopCommerce New Delhi Meetup.

Regards,

Krunal
nopAccelerate
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.