Bundle CSS Not Found 404 Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 лет назад
Hi,

I am Using nopcommerce 4.0 version and I have checked the setting CSS bundling and minification But On my front end My bundle css file is NOT found giving 404 error. Can Any one help me please.
6 лет назад
Hello,

Can you please check this
CSS bundling and minification setting at general setting of admin panel.

It should be enable.

After please restart application and clear cache of your browser.

It worked for me.
6 лет назад
Hi, Thank you BUT still NOT WORKING. Any suggestions
6 лет назад
VarunGupta364 wrote:
Hi, Thank you BUT still NOT WORKING. Any suggestions

Hi,

It may happen, if bounding has been stopped by one of css sheets, then bounding can not create min file, and gives you an error. You need to check which css it calling error. The best way, if you would be able to check bounding css file (not min) and look when it has stopped minifying.

Regards,
Tomasz
6 лет назад
Thank you for your Reply BUT again its NOT working same CSS are working on 3.9 version. Can ASP.CORE make Any difference ? Can you please check for me ?
6 лет назад
Thank you for your Reply BUT again its NOT working same CSS are working on 3.9 version. Can ASP.net CORE make Any difference ? or I have to change Any thing ? Can you please check for me ?
6 лет назад
Hi,

There are changes in the CSS bundling since version 3.9.

As @nop4you told you most probably there is CSS syntax error in your CSS files and this is breaking the CSS bundle. You can try to validate your CSS files or exclude them one by one to find which one is the problem.

Regards,
Stoyan
6 лет назад
Hi Stoyan,

Thank you for your reply, We are using all your Plugins and Themes.

I have used latest version of your themes and Plugins.

Thanks!
Varun
6 лет назад
Hi Stoyan,

Thank you for your reply, We are using all your Plugins and Themes.

I have used latest version of your themes and Plugins.

Thanks!
Varun
6 лет назад
Pls check if the the application is deployed in release mode. Debug mode may have impact on this.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.