Scheduled task run twice at the same time

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 лет назад
Hi all, I have Nopcommerce v3.9 installed as app service on Windows Azure, and a scheduled task that runs every 30 minutes to update orders' statuses. It has worked fine since the beginning, however, few days ago, this task has run twice at the same time, and led to error in my orders (updated order's status twice). Does this occur to anyone? I need some explanation to the clients:(
I attached 2 images of the task and the status to make it clearer.

3 года назад
I am having the same issue as you are having I have made a task and somehow it's running multiple time and sending duplicate emails to the customer I am using this syntax:
var rowQuery = "SELECT * FROM SafetyFileChangeEmail where CustomerId = " + customerId + " and ImportCustomerId =  " + importCustomerId + "and EmailSent = 0 ";
                    var dataRows = DBUtil.getAllDBRow(rowQuery, Conn.getConnection());
Please let me know how to fix this issue I have to give an explanation to the client.
3 года назад
Can you please post error log here if its generate any error log. this help us to find the actual issue. bcz this short explanation not help us to find the issue
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.