Configuration error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 лет назад
Hello,

When trying to install the app on a remote shared hosting, I am getting this error:

[quote]
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.  This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS.

Source Error:

Source Error:

Line 141:      </assemblies>
Line 142:    </compilation>
Line 143:    <authentication mode="Forms">
Line 144:      <forms name="NOPCOMMERCE.AUTH" cookieless="AutoDetect" loginUrl="~/Login.aspx" protection="All" timeout="43200" path="/" requireSSL="false" slidingExpiration="true" defaultUrl="~/default.aspx" enableCrossAppRedirects="false"/>
Line 145:    </authentication>

Source File: D:\Hosting\3005502\html\nop\web.config    Line: 143[/quote]

BTW, I tried to install it in a subdirectory. When I moved it to the root folder, I am getting this:

[quote]We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.
Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time. [/quote]

I tried to install manually, changed connection string but got the same error. Can you point me what I am doing wrong?

Thank you
15 лет назад
Open your web.config file. Find <customErrors> section. Replace mode="RemoteOnly" with mode="Off", so you see detailed error now.

But probably you are having issues with partial trust - check this topic: http://forums.nopcommerce.com/forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=224
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.