4.2, website gets down after every app pool recycle.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 года назад
My website is getting down after every Apppool recycle, do anyone have any idea how to resolve this issue.
Thanks
4 года назад
Hello,

Try to Disable the Overlapped Recycle of the application pool running your nopCommerce application. There was an issue with the shadow copies of the dll files of the plugins in 4.0. It should be resolved in 4.20, although I've seen it come up on a couple of our clients. Disabling the overlapped recycle should fix this issue for you.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Anton
4 года назад
Hello,

another solution is

go appsetting.json do like below picture.

After delete eveything from plugins/bin folder.

Restart application.
3 года назад
can't believe that this bug is still there, after being discovered in 4.0.... I upgraded one of our sites from 4.0 to 4.2 a few weeks ago and it was dead this morning^-^
3 года назад
Hi
is it save to delete dll files in plugin/bin folder for faster loading ?
thanks
smi10 wrote:
Hello,

another solution is

go appsetting.json do like below picture.

After delete eveything from plugins/bin folder.

Restart application.
3 года назад
ifurniturenz wrote:
can't believe that this bug is still there, after being discovered in 4.0.... I upgraded one of our sites from 4.0 to 4.2 a few weeks ago and it was dead this morning^-^

I know right! I was the one who reported it two years ago.
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/49851/serious-iis-application-pool-recycling-bugdesign-flaw

I've ordered from ifurniture before, and did notice you guys used Nop. It's comforting to know I'm not the only kiwi having to work around Nop's warts :D
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.