website sudden down/ pls help immediately

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 года назад
Hello,

My website omved.com down without doing anything now showing some error pls help.
4 года назад
HI Abhishek,

as discussed with you , I found that there is no website source code folder there at the FTP which you have provided us hence you need to provide us back up of your site which we can upload and configure it to start the site.

Hetal Raval
NCode Tech
4 года назад
You need to enable the logging and see what is causing the issue. You can do so by
enabling stdout logging in your web.config file by changing stdoutLogEnabled to true
<aspNetCore requestTimeout="23:00:00" processPath="%LAUNCHER_PATH%" arguments="%LAUNCHER_ARGS%" forwardWindowsAuthToken="false" stdoutLogEnabled="true" stdoutLogFile=".\logs\stdout" startupTimeLimit="3600" />

Similar issue has been discussed in this topic https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/topic/49399/error-50019-internal-server-error-nopcommerce-40
4 года назад
First check log table of default nopcommerce.

After you should go it for above solution which sanju told you.

Still you've problem than let me know here i will assist you what is exact issue and thier solution.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.