Sitemap.xml is not show correctly

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 года назад
Hi there,
I have nopcommerce website version 4.30 latest commit version. I have sitemap file problem.
my sitemap:https://hoodarcheryshop.com/en/sitemap.xml
It's look like this:

How to fix this?
3 года назад
@mk148a
did you find any solution for this ?
3 года назад
jigarsangoi wrote:
@mk148a

No, its still bug!
3 года назад
mk148a wrote:
@mk148a

No, its still bug!

I just checked our website and its same in our site too. I also checked content type in response which gzip (because dynamic compression) enabled. Even if you disable dynamic compression it shows data in same way.
But if you submit this sitemap.xml into google search console then its acceptable because in response tab of browser you will find the content is in xml format.

please share your feedback after submitting this xml to search console
3 года назад
jigarsangoi wrote:
@mk148a

No, its still bug!

I just checked our website and its same in our site too. I also checked content type in response which gzip (because dynamic compression) enabled. Even if you disable dynamic compression it shows data in same way.
But if you submit this sitemap.xml into google search console then its acceptable because in response tab of browser you will find the content is in xml format.

Oh, how to make it?
3 года назад
mk148a wrote:
@mk148a

No, its still bug!

Oh, how to make it?

Hi,
I dont understand what do you want to make it.
You can send PM here or contact me on skype = jigarsangoi
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.