Deleted product attribute but customer still can buy

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 года назад
Hi,

I would like to know if the admin deleted the product attribute but the customer still can buy the product as it was placed into the cart before the product attribute was deleted but the price change to 0.00. So the customer actually bought the product with 0.00 sum.

Is this a nopcommerce bug? how can we counter this issue? and why this nopcommerce have a delete feature but does not delete the product entirely?
4 года назад
wonder pod wrote:
I would like to know if the admin deleted the product attribute but the customer still can buy the product as it was placed into the cart before the product attribute was deleted

Yes, customer can still but that product. NopCommerce consider additional price for selected attribute if it exists in database. Otherwise it will be ignored while calculating the price.
4 года назад
Hi Jaber,

Thank you for replying, I would like to know what do you mean by ignored while calculating the price?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.