Find bugs in nopCommerce 4.30 BETA and earn $10

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
a.m. wrote:
It's my reported bug. I didn't know where to report this
After a bug is reported and confirmed by our team, please send us a link to the forum post (or github issue page) along with your name via our contact form

Ok :)
3 года назад
davidmills02 wrote:
Hello

When the installation failed having used the create a MySQL Database option first, I find that the MySQL database is  there. I then tried installing again but then using a connection string instead of create a database

That still produces an error
Setup failed: FUNCTION Check_Exists_FullText_Index already exists

The original error on the first attempt when using the Option Create MySQL database was

The Install program for creating the database is showing the following error
Setup failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'recursive CategoryTree AS ( SELECT id, cast(concat(LPAD(DisplayOrder, @lengt' at line 1

I am using Visual Studio 2019 version 16.5, Net.Core 3.1 and MySQL 5.7.29

Regards

I found solution:
mysql-connectionstring missing parameter:
"DataConnectionString": "server=localhost;database=nop;allowuservariables=True;user id=xyz;password=123"

Basically, the connection also works with a MySQL default connection string (Server=localhost;Database=nop;Uid=xyz;Pwd=123), otherwise the DB would not be created. But after install have application an mistake.

Thanks for time and your work!

Regards
Jörg
3 года назад
Hi All,
I installed 4.3 yesterday for a new site. When trying to remove the unwanted plugins to increase performance.  Uninstall > delete > restart the application gives the error below

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.

anyone know what's going on?
3 года назад
jay999 wrote:
installed 4.3 yesterday for a new site. When trying to remove the unwanted plugins to increase performance.  Uninstall > delete > restart the application gives the error below
502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.
Does anyone know what's going on?

Please check this post,  nopCommerce team updated download folder yesterday with few bug fixes.
So just download latest files and update your site.
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/81817/nopcommerce-430-is-released/page/4#265364
3 года назад
I don't know how I missed this before but 4.3 is populating the MetaTitle with Name attribute rather the SEO MetaTitle attribute!
3 года назад
[email protected] wrote:
I don't know how I missed this before but 4.3 is populating the MetaTitle with Name attribute rather the SEO MetaTitle attribute!

Let me elaborate on this. A Category, Product etc., all have a Name and in the Advanced Setting the option to add meta data including Meta Title. It is that Meta Title that I expect to see rendered inside the <title>@Html.MetaTitle()</title> code rather than the Name. The code reads <title>@Html.NopTitle()</title>. Where is NopTitle() being set?
In my clients case the Name may be repeated many times. They have Category Mens, Sub Category Casual Clothes with a Sub Category Accessories. The Category Name is Accessories and the SEO Meta Title "Mens Casual Accessories" which ties in with the page friendly name mens-casual-accessories. Likewise they have Womens, Casual Clothes, Accessories where the Page name is also Accessories and the MetaTitle "Womens Casual Accessories". Using the Name in the <title> throws up a duplicate page name whereas if the MetaTitle as designed was used each would be unique.
3 года назад
In multi store  goto  Admin/Setting/GeneralCommon an internal error occurred
3 года назад
tcc5936 wrote:
In multi store  goto  Admin/Setting/GeneralCommon an internal error occurred

Looks fine for me -> demo.
Check log for more details.

Regards,
Tom
3 года назад
Keep getting this error on site

An unhandled exception occurred while processing the request.
InvalidOperationException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, TaskCompletionSource<DbConnectionInternal> retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal oldConnection, out DbConnectionInternal connection)

DependencyResolutionException: An exception was thrown while activating Nop.Web.Framework.WebWorkContext -> Nop.Services.Directory.CurrencyService -> Nop.Services.Directory.ExchangeRatePluginManager -> Nop.Services.Plugins.PluginService -> Nop.Data.Migrations.MigrationManager -> λ:FluentMigrator.Runner.IVersionLoader.
Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable<Parameter> parameters, out object decoratorTarget)

Stack Query Cookies Headers Routing
InvalidOperationException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, TaskCompletionSource<DbConnectionInternal> retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal oldConnection, out DbConnectionInternal connection)
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionInternal.TryOpenConnectionInternal(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory, TaskCompletionSource<DbConnectionInternal> retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions)
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpen(TaskCompletionSource<DbConnectionInternal> retry)
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()
FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.GenericProcessorBase+<>c__DisplayClass6_1.<.ctor>b__1()
System.Lazy<T>.ViaFactory(LazyThreadSafetyMode mode)
System.Lazy<T>.CreateValue()
FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.GenericProcessorBase.EnsureConnectionIsOpen()
FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.GenericProcessorBase.BeginTransaction()
FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SqlServer.SqlServerProcessor.BeginTransaction()
FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationScopeHandler.BeginScope()
FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.ApplyMigrationUp(IMigrationInfo migrationInfo, bool useTransaction)
FluentMigrator.Runner.VersionLoader.LoadVersionInfo()
Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.ActivatorUtilities+ConstructorMatcher.CreateInstance(IServiceProvider provider)
Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.ActivatorUtilities.CreateInstance(IServiceProvider provider, Type instanceType, object[] parameters)
Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.ActivatorUtilities.CreateInstance<T>(IServiceProvider provider, object[] parameters)
Autofac.Core.Activators.Delegate.DelegateActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable<Parameter> parameters)
Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable<Parameter> parameters, out object decoratorTarget)

Show raw exception details
DependencyResolutionException: An exception was thrown while activating Nop.Web.Framework.WebWorkContext -> Nop.Services.Directory.CurrencyService -> Nop.Services.Directory.ExchangeRatePluginManager -> Nop.Services.Plugins.PluginService -> Nop.Data.Migrations.MigrationManager -> λ:FluentMigrator.Runner.IVersionLoader.
Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.GetOrCreateAndShare(Guid id, Func<object> creator)
Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute()
Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, ResolveRequest request)
Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.Execute(ResolveRequest request)
Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.TryResolveService(IComponentContext context, Service service, IEnumerable<Parameter> parameters, out object instance)
Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.ResolveOptionalService(IComponentContext context, Service service, IEnumerable<Parameter> parameters)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.UseMiddlewareExtensions.GetService(IServiceProvider sp, Type type, Type middleware)
lambda_method(Closure , object , HttpContext , IServiceProvider )
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Localization.RequestLocalizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Session.SessionMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Session.SessionMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
Nop.Services.Installation.InstallUrlMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context, IWebHelper webHelper) in InstallUrlMiddleware.cs
Nop.Services.Common.KeepAliveMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context, IWebHelper webHelper) in KeepAliveMiddleware.cs
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.StatusCodePagesMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.StatusCodePagesMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.<Invoke>g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.HandleException(HttpContext context, ExceptionDispatchInfo edi)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.<Invoke>g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
3 года назад
RE: "Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool"

This is a problem with your web site connecting to your database.
What is the connection between IIS and SQL Server?
Is the problem intermittent?  (does it work most of the time?)

(This topic is about "nopCommerce 4.30 BETA";  please post a new topic for a new issue)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.