Find bugs in nopCommerce 4.30 RC and earn $10

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
Future is on payment wallet. In new version, kindly integrate the google or apple wallet plugin as default,  similar what you did for paypal rather than paid from external vendors.
3 года назад
[email protected] wrote:
Minor issue which likely also is present in 4.20. You might - due to its low severity - postpone to fix after 4.30. We just have to fix it in _CreateOrUpdate.cshtml for two new webshops that e.g. don't have prices...

It's by design. The "price" decimal input should be always visible. That "settings" block allows you to hide the other inputs related to pricing but not the "price" input itself
3 года назад
Yidna wrote:
When you create a Customer as a Vendor and you Modify the ACL to Allow ManageStores then login as the Vendor you can not see this fucntion in the Menu. You need to modify the Sitemap Configuration Node and add ManageStores to the List so that is function can be found...

Thanks a lot, Andy! Fixed
3 года назад
Small Issue with Customer Tier Pricing Roles
Our Aim was to find a way to define Prices per Product per Customer Role. So we could have different Customers such as a Trade Customer seeing a different Price to that of a Retail/Guest Customer.

HOW TO REPRODUCE:
NOTE: we have admin->settings->Prices include tax UNCHECKED meaning we have admin prices entered as NET Price. Also, we are from the UK and our Tax Rate is 20%.
1.  Create a Product (Ours has Price = £25 w Standard Tax (Gross = £30). Cost = £1)
2.  Create 2 Customer Roles (PL1, PL2)
3.  Assign PL1 to Customer A and PL2 to Customer B
4.  Go to /Admin/Product
5.  Set Tier Price for each Customer Role (PL1 = 15, PL2 = 23)
6.  Set Quantity on Tier Price to = 0 for both Tier Prices.
7.  Preview Product B on front end using Customer Roles.

EXPECTED RESULT:
•  While logged in as a Customer with the Customer Role PL1 we should see Product B Price as £18 incl Tax.
•  While logged in as Customer with the Customer Role PL2 we should see the Price of Product B = £27.60 incl Tax.

ACTUAL RESULT:
•  While logged in as Customer with Customer Role PL1 the Price = £18
•  While logged in as Customer with Customer Role PL2 the Price = £30

FINDINGS
In conclusion, when the quantity is the same on the Tier Price, it is taking the lowest Price showing it to the Customer role with that lowest price only. For Customer Roles that have not got the lowest price assigned to the quantity they are shown the normal price.
It looks as though 4.3 only takes the lowest 0 quantity list item. And if you have several each with its own price list then the higher price lists are not seen
This is supported as when I went to change PL2 Price = 14 (Lower than the PL1 Price of £15). The results alternate.
•  While logged in as Customer with Customer Role PL1 the Price = £30
•  While logged in as Customer with Customer Role PL2 the Price = £16.80

FURTHER NOTES:
•  We have tried this in version 4.2 and it worked correctly. However, we are now getting different results in 4.3.
•  We have tried turning “Ignore ACL Rules” Off and On and tested both times.
•  Our settings in 4.2 are the same as in 4.3.
3 года назад
Estimado buenas tardes, Al momento de editar los datos en "Customer info", los cambios no se ven visualizados en "Addresses"
Se mantiene los datos anteriores
3 года назад
fventura wrote:
Estimado buenas tardes, Al momento de editar los datos en "Customer info", los cambios no se ven visualizados en "Addresses"
Se mantiene los datos anteriores

Sí. Las direcciones están separadas de la información del cliente. Edite la dirección para cambiar los detalles.
Yes. The addresses are separate from the customer information. Edit the address to change the details.
3 года назад
Haven't seen a single response to the same posted on  (https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/81557/nopcommerce-430-rc-is-available-please-share-your-impressions/page/6) - so reposting here, since I consider this a bug

Testing back in stock notifications, which I recently enabled in a store. They don't work, and when I stepped through the code I saw that ProductService.cs's AdjustInventory had a commented out section. Note - this in 4.2 code

So my first action was to see how this is the RC for 4.30 and see a commit [7eb08c2 - Remove some expired TODOs] which simply removes the commented out code.

So, the only place that seems to send email notifications is the ProductController via UI changes.

I.e. any integration layer on top of nopCommerce will  not trigger actions via ProductService.AdjustInventory

Doesn't seem right to me
3 года назад
1. Create a customer role A and add 'Manage Customers' permission to it
2. Login as a customer with role A and try to edit some customer
3. Do not add/remove any roles and save that customer
I get an error saying "Not enough rights to manage customer roles". It seems that ValidateCustomerRoles method is failing
3 года назад
On 4.3 Dev Branch - Having problems enabling SSL on a single store deployment, on Linux behind NGINX. Not sure if it's my environment or a bug.

In 'Edit Store', if I  'SSL enabled' = false  - 443 everything works just fine, but site is loading images from http:// instead of https:// (leading to an SSL certificate mixed -content warning), and also the browser console has same warning

If I set SSL enabled = true - the admin area breaks completely on 443, (Page cannot be displayed), and this error in browser console

[CORS] The origin 'ms-appx-web://microsoft.microsoftedge' failed to allow a cross-origin font resource at 'ms-appx-web:///assets/Fonts/BrowserMDL.ttf#Browser MDL2 Assets'.

CSS3119: No fonts available for @font-face rule

Anyone else had a similar issue?

Thanks
Jon
3 года назад
Some more info:

With SSL enabled on the store, browser message is 'Can't reach this page' and the network tab in the browser is reporting a 301 moved permanently for the Admin area and the Account area (/customer/info)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.