Find bugs in nopCommerce 4.30 RC and earn $10

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
NopCommerce Team,

Hope all is well with you all and staying healthy.  

Just a quick question -  When is last day to test the new version of NopCommerce 4.30 RC?
Also, where I can find previous versions of NopCommerce especially the Beta to 4.30?

Looking forward getting certified soon and becoming a partner.

GOD Bless and stay well
3 года назад
rgtDev wrote:
NopCommerce Team,

Hope all is well with you all and staying healthy.  

Just a quick question -  When is last day to test the new version of NopCommerce 4.30 RC?
Also, where I can find previous versions of NopCommerce especially the Beta to 4.30?

Looking forward getting certified soon and becoming a partner.

GOD Bless and stay well

Hi
You can find in https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce ->  Branch ->Tags -> Version...
3 года назад
rgtDev wrote:
..., where I can find previous versions of NopCommerce especially the Beta to 4.30?

All the releases are here
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/releases

However, for 4.30, you may want to download the latest dev version from here, since they're still making changes.
3 года назад
easygan wrote:
It would be a good idea having an option to restrict products to particular shipping methods. We have, for example, fragile products which can't be posted.

It would be best if you created this post under a new topic in the Suggestions and Feedback forum, as it's not related to 'find bugs in 4.30 RC'.

(P.S. Shipping Director plugin can do it - see example)
3 года назад
Thanks NopCommerce Community Members for your quick responses concerning versions.

GOD Bless and stay well.
3 года назад
Hi Project team I realise this is close to the line, but please can you consider adding a default
App_Data/dataSettings.json
file with
{
    "DataProvider": "",
    "DataConnectionString": "",

"RawDataSettings": {}
}

to make it easier for automated deployment pipelines. For instance, in an Azure Devops pipeline, you could then use
File Transforms & Variable Substitution Options
-
JSON variable substitution
to autopopulate the correct values upon release to Dev / Test / Prod without having to worry about retaining files between release.

Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.