nopCommerce 4.30 is released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
very good job team!!!
3 года назад
Congratulations NopCommerce Team!
Thank you!
3 года назад
Congratulations Team!

Btw. Has someone a compare value for the speed improvement in this version vs the 4.20 ?

I plan to measure the 4.20 before upgrading,  what would you suggest to measure, eg. a category listing with the most products ?  What to measure is the best, time to first byte ?  How to make sure caching has no impact on the measurement ?  Do it twice?
3 года назад
Congratulations team!!

Happy to see that. But still confused whether to migrate now or not. I can see lot of people reporting issues about 4.3
3 года назад
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

We've just fixed a minor issue in the recently released version 4.30. Please find more about it here. The issue is not critical but some merchants could experience some inconvenience when restarting websites because of that .

That's why today we have released a new version with the fix. So if you downloaded nopCommerce 4.30  before May 29th, then please download the latest version again here (its version is still 4.30). Or you can manually apply the fix (commit)
3 года назад
a.m. wrote:
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

We've just fixed a minor issue in the recently released version 4.30. Please find more about it here. The issue is not critical but some merchants could experience some inconvenience when restarting websites because of that .

That's why today we have released a new version with the fix. So if you downloaded nopCommerce 4.30  before May 29th, then please download the latest version again here (its version is still 4.30). Or you can manually apply the fix (commit)

Great !!
3 года назад
Way to go NopCommerce Team for keeping the source up to date so our customers have a great experience using the software.

GOD Bless
3 года назад
Great work!, But In my opinion performance is the same as previous version, I would even say it's worse. Do you have any statistics/comparisons that can I see?
3 года назад
file \Presentation\Nop.Web\Areas\Admin\Views\Setting\_RewardPoints.EarningRewardPoints.cshtml
Line 58 <nop-editor asp-for="RegistrationPointsValidity" asp-postfix="@T("Admin.Configuration.Settings.RewardPoints.RegistrationPointsValidity.Postfix")" />

The language is a Chinese(zh-tw) when the display garbled code (Ex:"43.0000x7A4D").
Who can help with this question?

Thanks !
3 года назад
a.m. wrote:
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Hello,
Apparently This restart bug is still there in the git hub release below. My hosting place told me they used this copy and when i tested the site the issue is still there.
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/releases/tag/release-4.30
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.