Roxy Fileman windows load the files slowly

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
This is my steps:
1. Click Catalog and then  click Products;
2.Add new and in the full description,  click insert/edit image, and then click the button;
3.On the Roxy Fileman windows ,load the picture very slowly, aboat 30-50s.
How can i do it?
3 года назад
how big (mb) is the image?
3 года назад
af1racing wrote:
how big (mb) is the image?

Aboat 300MB now ,  but  it's going to get bigger and bigger.
3 года назад
wait, you're trying to upload a 300mb image?  why not optimize that image for web?
3 года назад
af1racing wrote:
wait, you're trying to upload a 300mb image?  why not optimize that image for web?

Oh no no, the 300MB i said  is the size of all images  on the platform,when i insert one picture,the plugin will load all the pictures of the platform, so it becomes very slowly, i don't kown why or how to resolve it?
3 года назад
Ah, sorry, I misunderstood.  If you have the source code and Visual Studio I would start looking at the RoxyFileman services and setting break points in its "GetDirectoryContents" methods to hopefully find what the slow down is.

If it is loading thumbnails for display then it may just be a byproduct of latency for that much data.
3 года назад
huxueguang wrote:
This is my steps:
2.Add new and in the full description,  click insert/edit image, and then click the button;
How can i do it?

I have the exact issue, have you find any solution?
3 года назад
Sorry, the problem is not solved。
3 года назад
are you using List View or Thumbnails View?  how long to load everything in List View?
3 года назад
Which version of nop?  Windows or Linux hosting?

[email protected] wrote:
This is my steps:
How can i do it?

I have the exact issue, have you find any solution?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.