Grouping several products into 1 "add to cart" button

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 лет назад
Hi, interested to know if anyone found a work around?
12 лет назад
MichaelApproved wrote:
I'm selling audio tracks that are broken up into 5 parts. I'd like to offer the user a 1 click "add to cart" ability to add all 5 items to the cart at once. I realize I can also create another product that has all 5 tracks as one product but a single product doesn't have the ability to have multiple downloads. Also, 1 zip file containing the 5 tracks would be too big for the users to download successfully.

Summary: Need to group multiple products together to allow 1 click add to cart while still allowing each product to be added individually.

Thanks for the support.

Thanks you for the post.

http://www.nop-store.com/en/buy-together-widget
8 лет назад
MichaelApproved wrote:
I'm selling audio tracks that are broken up into 5 parts. I'd like to offer the user a 1 click "add to cart" ability to add all 5 items to the cart at once. I realize I can also create another product that has all 5 tracks as one product but a single product doesn't have the ability to have multiple downloads. Also, 1 zip file containing the 5 tracks would be too big for the users to download successfully.

Summary: Need to group multiple products together to allow 1 click add to cart while still allowing each product to be added individually.

Thanks for the support.

I think you want this;
It is not available out of the box, we develop generic plug-in for that.

Thanks,
Karay
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.