JCarousel from SevenSpikes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
Hi,

Probably not the best place for this question.

I am using JCarouse from SevenSpike, and I need to change the products dairy.
I am planning to do it with a SQL Job, but I cannot find where the JCarousel data is being stored.

Anyone by chance could know where is the JCareousel data stored?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Néstore
3 года назад
The carousel definitions are stored in the SS_JC_JCarousel table (as of 4.2, they probably name it similar for 4.3), but the data sources themselves that feed the carousels tap into base nopCommerce methods.

So if your data source was "Home Page Featured Products" then update those with SQL and the carousel should reflect the change.  Similarly for "Marked as New", both of which are just bit flags in the Product table.  

You probably don't want to go mucking around with many of the other sources as they relate to sales history data and other formulas calculated on the fly.  

What is your data source set to for your carousel?
3 года назад
Hi af1racing,

Thank you very much for the heads up. I managed to find all the data, it was indeed in SS_JC_JCarousel and SS_MAP_EntityMapping (probably there is a third table, I still need to check all this).

I was using "searchAlltables" stored procedure to find the data, but it is not looking into these tables for some reason, and I missed them when searching for table names! (it is too late here, I better go to have some rest).

Regards,
Néstor
3 года назад
Hi Néstor,

Yes, we do store the products mapped to the JCarousel using the mappings table (same for any other plugins where we do have product mappings).

Thanks,
Boyko
3 года назад
I have a great problem with page speed when using JCarousel on nop4.3.

It would be nice if I know how to optimize proces in database, since there is no information where are all data stored.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.