Does the current downloadable version of 4.30 have the latest commits?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
Either being lazy or overly careful... I downloaded 4.30 in early June. Since then there have been numerous 'commits' to git hub. So, not being familiar with git hub, if I download 4.30 again today will I get those updates?
I guess asked differently, how do I get the latest version of 4.30 that has all of the commits?

Thanks!

--Tom
3 года назад
No, the new commits are for 4.40.  You can't download a no-source version that has them .  If you need them, you need to get the source code version of 4.30 and apply the new commits (that you need) manually, and then rebuild the solution (with Visual Studio)
3 года назад
Thank you New York. I don't have any problems working with the source and Visual Studio so that might be the route to go. So the version of 4.30 that I downloaded in May is still the same code as what is available to download today?
3 года назад
hemilis wrote:
So the version of 4.30 that I downloaded in May is still the same

It depends on which day of May you made download.
If you open GitHub at releases, you be able to see the last version of 4.30 was done on May 29th. If you made download before that day, you do not have the latest version.

Regards,
Tom
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.