Import export in nop commeerce 4.3

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
I have a problem with nop commerce 4.3  since we have installed it, the Product  export  works  but if i change p.e. the price  i can not import it       the error is given als followed
×Database doesn't contain the 'ARCHERY >> Recurve >> Risers >> Hoyt Archery' category    although it exist.
It should exist because I have imported it.

What could be the issue??

regards
Jac
3 года назад
Please don't duplicate topics.

I'm not sure what might be causing your category matching problem.  If you are just updating existing products (by SKU), then you can just delete the Category columns from the spreadsheet and try again.
3 года назад
hi

I had purchase the bulk import plugin from nopmods,   but this did not work properly, wo we deleted it from the plugins,    could thast be maybe the issue that something has not been deleted??

regards
jac
3 года назад
I don't think having a bulk import plugin should affect the built-in import from matching a category.  But be sure to delete the plugin folder (after you un-install the plugin).

To determine your problem matching a category, you should do some small tests.  Just export one product and then import it back.  First assign the product a high level category and test.  Then, refine/select other categories and test until it breaks.
3 года назад
this is the root
ARCHERY >> Recurve >> Boogkoffers -Tassen;Boog accessoires >> Boogkoffers-Tassen;

on Archery    it does the import
on ARCHERY >> Recurve   it breaks
3 года назад
It would probably require debugging the code to see why it's happening.
(Do you really need to have full category names in your export/import?  Are you updating the categories on your products?  If not, you could un-select the catalog setting for "Export/Import categories using name of category", in which case the column would have an integer Id rather than the text name.)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.