WooCommerce site to nopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
Hi

Please get in touch if you can assist in converting a WooCommerce site to nopCommerce, there is a fair amount of customisation required which essentially changes the process by which the platform is used.  The project is for a pharmaceutical which requires strict security measures and controls.

We have a couple of junior .NET developers who we would like to mentor and be in position to support the system after completion.

Thanks
3 года назад
Hello,

Trust you’re keeping good.
Surely, we can assist you on your requirements.

Please Reach me on my Email- [email protected], Skype - cis.seth

Regards,
Seth
3 года назад
satmann wrote:
Hi

Please get in touch if you can assist in converting a WooCommerce site to nopCommerce, there is a fair amount of customisation required which essentially changes the process by which the platform is used.  The project is for a pharmaceutical which requires strict security measures and controls.

We have a couple of junior .NET developers who we would like to mentor and be in position to support the system after completion.

Thanks

Hello Satmann,

We are already providing such service you can look here: https://www.nopcommerceplus.com/woocommerce-to-nopcommerce

Also we do customization plugin development. You can PM me. We are ready to start.

Thanks,
Jatin
3 года назад
satmann wrote:
Hi

Thanks

Can i ask why you are going to change to NopCommerce? I need to know your issues with WooCommerce
3 года назад
The reason for change is due to the number of plugins required, followed by constant updates, we don't have the appropriate php resource to support.
3 года назад
Hi,

If you are still looking: we could help out with this project. We focus solely on nopCommerce stores for (technical) wholesalers. Our strength lies in ERP integrations, B2B specific logic, security, etc.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.