Problem with FedEx plugin (Could not load "inches" measure dimension)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
Hi everyone!

I'm having trouble configuring the FedEx plugin.
I installed it correctly, informed the configuration data with the URL https://ws.fedex.com:443/web-services/rate, but when I run the system it does not appear in the shipping calculation options and when finalizing the sale, in "Shipping Method" section displays the error: "FedEx shipping service. Could not load" inches "measure dimension".
Can someone help me?
Thanks
3 года назад
Do you have an "inches" dimension set up?  I think you'll need one even if you have "meters" set up as primary.  Make sure you have your "Primary dimension" and "Ratio to primary dimension" set up correctly.
3 года назад
Hi New York
I'm from Brazil and, so, I configure my primary dimension set up as centimeters and not in inches or meters.
Is this the problem?

Primary Dimension: Centimeters
Ratio to primary dimension: 1
3 года назад
Your primary setup is OK.  You still need an "inches" dimension set up with "Ratio to primary dimension" set up as 0.393701

Similarly, be sure you have a weight measure set up for "lb"  (pounds).
3 года назад
Man! I discovery the error! I had translated the names inch(es), inch, lb(s) and lb to portuguese.
d'oh! rsrsrsrsrs
I returned the names to english and the error disappears.
But now, appear the message "Authentication Failed". I believe than is the FedEx configuration. I put the configurations corretly, but I have doubts about:
- URL: https://ws.fedex.com:443/web-services/rate
- Meter Number: I don't know what information put on
- Drop Off Type: I don't know what information put on
3 года назад
Are you using developer credentials, or production credentials?  I think you need to have production credentials.  FedEx support will give you
Key  
Password  
Account number  
Meter number
3 года назад
Hi,

I discovery than was necessary to create a FedEx Web Services for Shipping account in production credentials, therefore, I received Key, Password and Meter number correctly.
Now, it's all right!

Thank you mr. New York  :-)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.