Allowed quantities help!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
hello im a new user here and im using Nopcommerce version 4.20.

I just cannot find a change quantities. in the web site you see im selling products with weight . also under the buttons are working but its rising and reducing with 0.100 gr . i have to change this attribitue with 0.500 - 1.000 - 1.500 .... can you help about that where can i change it.

http://sepetim.gurtat.com.tr
3 года назад
The standard nopCommerce product page does not have +/- fields to increase/decrease quantity.
Have you customized, or are you using a third-party plugin / theme?
3 года назад
in the product menu has a inventory section and inside there is a box for "allowed quantities" there ; i can change it with 1-2-3-4-5... but i cannot use 0.5-1-1.5 ....

i tried with ,;.: symbols to seperate the numbers but not acceptable.

im the user of the nopCommerce. We pay the seller to build a site for us . i dont know how they do it or used the 3rd party . when i asked them they also cannot find a solution for us thats why im here.
3 года назад
Fractional quantities is custom.  If they built that for you, then they should be able force the increment/decrement to be based on 0.5 rather than 0.1

(Entering "allowed quantities" probably won't work well with increment/decrement feature.)
3 года назад
Thanks for the reply im going to search more . if i found a solution i will write back here .

best regards
3 года назад
. couldnt find any solution .
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.