All Vendors use single products list

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
I want all Vendors setup to use same products list.  I provide they products, they sell my products plus some of their own.  How can I configure that?
3 года назад
Clarify "they sell my products".  There's only one store.  The store sells all the products.  The vendors 'fulfill' orders for their products.
3 года назад
It's all my inventory.  So, I have 5 soccer balls.  20 vendors.  I want them all to offer the same 5 soccer balls.

I've setup my store with the soccer ball... inventory 5.  I don't see a way for a vendor page to list my soccer balls without adding their own products.

I want to go to mystoreurl.com/myvendorpage and sell my soccer balls and know they were sold by vendor.
3 года назад
maybe i'm dictating a solution instead of asking the how to...

Example: My site has 1 million customers.  Some of my special customers want to sign up with me to sell my products also.  They make a little commission... i get a few extra sales.  I want customers to be able to got to  mystoreurl.com/aspecialcustnamehere  and purchase products my products from a special customer.

... how do i set it up for that?
3 года назад
Yes without customisation a product can only have one vendor  

There is another system called affiliates maybe that is what you are after
https://docs.nopcommerce.com/en/running-your-store/promotional-tools/affiliates.html
3 года назад
Note that with Affiliates, I think that the [AffiliateId] on the Customer is 'sticky'.  The first time the customer visits with an affiliate link, it gets set.  A subsequent visit with another link won't change it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.