Nopcommerce not finding your custom plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
Hello, i don't know where to post this so i post it here. When i tried to follow the documentation tutorial for creating a custom plugin/widget i never got it to show as a local plugin. It took quite some while until i noticed that in the plugin folder where the plugin build was deployed, it had created an unwanted folder in that directory. It was /plugins/ PluginName/netcoreapp3.1/"all the dlls etc.".
The netcoreapp3.1 was the issue that nopcommerce couldnt find the plugin and show it in the local plugins list. To fix it i added this in the csproj file fo the plugin project:
  <PropertyGroup>
    <TargetFramework>netcoreapp3.1</TargetFramework>
    <AppendTargetFrameworkToOutputPath>false</AppendTargetFrameworkToOutputPath>
  </PropertyGroup>

Is this a common issue or did this only occur for me? If it occurs for others then here is the solution, and maybe this fix should be included in the tutorial.
3 года назад
Hi,

Can you share more details on this, please? I think here there are two sets of problems you have mentioned.
3 года назад
rlodhiya wrote:
Hi,

Can you share more details on this, please? I think here there are two sets of problems you have mentioned.

I think you need to follow Note.txt file from any given plugin project and check the structure. It is a two-stage process. First, the plugin builds and then it runs clear plugin assemblies project after build target.

I hope it makes clear to you. Please feel free to comment.

RL
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.