Nopcommerce not finding your custom plugin

один месяц назад
Hello, i don't know where to post this so i post it here. When i tried to follow the documentation tutorial for creating a custom plugin/widget i never got it to show as a local plugin. It took quite some while until i noticed that in the plugin folder where the plugin build was deployed, it had created an unwanted folder in that directory. It was /plugins/ PluginName/netcoreapp3.1/"all the dlls etc.".
The netcoreapp3.1 was the issue that nopcommerce couldnt find the plugin and show it in the local plugins list. To fix it i added this in the csproj file fo the plugin project:
  <PropertyGroup>
    <TargetFramework>netcoreapp3.1</TargetFramework>
    <AppendTargetFrameworkToOutputPath>false</AppendTargetFrameworkToOutputPath>
  </PropertyGroup>

Is this a common issue or did this only occur for me? If it occurs for others then here is the solution, and maybe this fix should be included in the tutorial.
один месяц назад
Hi,

Can you share more details on this, please? I think here there are two sets of problems you have mentioned.
один месяц назад
rlodhiya wrote:
Hi,

Can you share more details on this, please? I think here there are two sets of problems you have mentioned.

I think you need to follow Note.txt file from any given plugin project and check the structure. It is a two-stage process. First, the plugin builds and then it runs clear plugin assemblies project after build target.

I hope it makes clear to you. Please feel free to comment.

RL