Remove Producttags at product itself

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
Hello,
I want to remove the Producttags at the product.
I don't know how to describe it correctly. But at the store, if you choose a product, at the site itself, you can choose between "full description", "product tags" and "product specification".

Now I want to remove "product tags" and "product specification". As far as I know, i need to delete something in the source code. This will be no problem, but I can't find the correct .cshtml file I need to edit.

Thanks in advance!
3 года назад
Are you referring to the administration 'Edit product' page?  (or public store product page?)
3 года назад
I want to remove it in the public store product page, where you can add the product to the wishlist
3 года назад
What version of nopCommerce?
3 года назад
I am using Nop 4.3
3 года назад
I assume you are talking about the product detail page,
You can  remove it by following ways

1. If you are using a plugin
you can override the PrepareProductTagModels and pass null or zero so from that it can't be seen on the detail page,
You can override the view page "_ProductTags" and add your logic whatever you needed
you can directly comment the line of partial view calling from ProductTemplate.simple and grouped page

so using this you can remove the product tag sections
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.