Help needed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
I currently have a hosting package with Hostgator.  I have set websites up with Wordpress, put have recently managed a nop commerce site.  I would like to set NopCommerce up on one of my channel accounts, but do not know where to start.  help needed please.

thanks
Glen
3 года назад
Start by reading the installation guide.

(You can Google search  'site:nopcommerce.com HostGator'.  There are posts indicating that nopCommerce may not run in HostGator shared hosting.  You may want to ask HostGator technical support.)
3 года назад
Cybermark wrote:
I currently have a hosting package with Hostgator.  I have set websites up with Wordpress, put have recently managed a nop commerce site.  I would like to set NopCommerce up on one of my channel accounts, but do not know where to start.  help needed please.

thanks
Glen

Hi Glen!

I would not recommend to host nopCommerce on any shared linux hosting. Go for a Linux VPS! And, If you are looking for shared hosting, then SmartASP is a good choice.

For hosting on linux VPS here is the guide to host it: https://docs.nopcommerce.com/en/installation-and-upgrading/installing-nopcommerce/installing-on-linux.html
3 года назад
Thank you, much appreciated
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.