field "customer role" in products - not available in excel import - only manual filling possible

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
different users (belonging to user role) see their individual price (based on marketing rules and categories) , I import 2.000 products via excel ,  first everything is fine

but when running "run price calculation" the users wont see their products anymore, even it is still in the shop.
If i fill the field "customer role" in the product manually with the user role everything is ok

but I cant do this for such a lot number and in the excel import template is no field "customer role"

?  nearly desperate ?
3 года назад
You can either customize the export / import product
Or you can override the service and can add your logic or as per needed
From this you can get easily result as you needed

Thanks
3 года назад
thanks for your advice - but in the import/export template is no field "Customer role" (User Role)
in the backend area you have this field inside the products and can fill it manually
3 года назад
[email protected] wrote:
thanks for your advice - but in the import/export template is no field "Customer role" (User Role)

Yes that what advised you need to change the code and customise the program to add this
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.