Why use nopCommerce 4.40 and not 3.90? What are the main differences?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
Hi there!

What are the main differences or features which makes nopCommerce 4.40 better than older versions?

In my opinion nopCommerce became less valuable because they have removed the bulk edit functions...

So, let's briefly mark what makes new nopCommerce 4.40 better than for example v. 3.90?

I don't mean the technology part like using Core and etc, I mean the features inside the NC...

In case you want to take me to the release notes, yes, I know. This is the link: https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/release-notes
3 года назад
zaf wrote:
Hi there!

What are the main differences or features which makes nopCommerce 4.40 better than older versions?

In my opinion nopCommerce became less valuable because they have removed the bulk edit functions...

So, let's briefly mark what makes new nopCommerce 4.40 better than for example v. 3.90?

I don't mean the technology part like using Core and etc, I mean the features inside the NC...

1. Performance - 4.40 (4.40.2) use Asynchronous methods throughout, and also use .net 5.
2. Full web farm support
3. Multi-factor authentication
4. AJAX filters out of the box
5. You can pre-configure the store during installation.
6. PostgreSQL database support
7. Hide out of stock attribute/combinations
8. Specification attribute grouping
9. Estimate shipping for grouped products

Plus lots more.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.