Plugin Access Problem

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
Hello,

I have the following problem. I checked the forums and I tried to change permissions but still got the same result. After installing nopCommerce, I developed a new slider plugin. Firstly, It worked. After a while, It shows me the following error. If no one accessed the website, I got this. If I restart the application pool, It works normally for some time and then the same result. Can anyone get this before? 

I added the following screenshot for this error.

Thank you,
Tolga.
3 года назад
cinarrtolga wrote:
Hello,

I have the following problem. I checked the forums and I tried to change permissions but still got the same result. After installing nopCommerce, I developed a new slider plugin. Firstly, It worked. After a while, It shows me the following error. If no one accessed the website, I got this. If I restart the application pool, It works normally for some time and then the same result. Can anyone get this before? 

I added the following screenshot for this error.

Thank you,
Tolga.
3 года назад
Please provide the read and write permission to the plugin folder
3 года назад
sangeetshah wrote:
Please provide the read and write permission to the plugin folder

I checked. Plugins folder has full control permission. But result is same.

Thank you.
3 года назад
Check that the files are not "blocked"  (Use File Explorer - Properties  / "Unblock")
3 года назад
New York wrote:
Check that the files are not "blocked"  (Use File Explorer - Properties  / "Unblock")

Now, It worked. Thank you for your help. I am going to watch and see if it happens again and I am going to write here.
3 года назад
Today, it happened again. Nothing changed during this time. I just watched the system. 

Is it possible to make any mistakes in the plugin development process? I looked but could not see any suspect part. 

Thank you.
3 года назад
What version are you using?

Make sure in appSettings that "UsePluginsShadowCopy":  is set to false as it looks like your plugin DLL's are being copied to the plugins > bin folder.

Restart the AppPool :)
3 года назад
untiedshoes wrote:
What version are you using?

Make sure in appSettings that "UsePluginsShadowCopy":  is set to false as it looks like your plugin DLL's are being copied to the plugins > bin folder.

Restart the AppPool :)

I am using 4.30

UsePluginsShadowCopy property was true. I changed it as a false and restarted the application pool. Now, it is working. I am going to watch and see if it happens again and I am going to write here.

Thank you.
3 года назад
Excellent :)

I forgot to say, make sure you delete all the DLL's in the plugins > bin folder too or, set "ClearPluginShadowDirectoryOnStartup" to true.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.