Hi,

I am looking to upgrade to NOP 4.4.

I downloaded the new 4.4 version locally, and just did a build and run, and it automatically migrated the database and I didn't know that was going to happen.

Thankfully it was set to a development version in my dataSettings.json because my 4.3 branch would no longer work. I had to restore to a previous version. Is there a way to use Fluent Migrations to export a SQL script like Entity Framework “update-database -script”? I need to look at the script first as we have a lot of custom data and forms that access that data from years past that are separate programs. They share the database and are not NOP Commerce. We need to know what we have to change not to break those before we run the migration.

I found in : Nop.Data.Migrations.MigrationManager  we can list the migrations to the output window by adding _migrationRunner.ListMigrations(); in ApplyUpMigrations() , but I need the SQL for all transactions.

I see there is a console that might be able to help, but I cannot get the migrations to load the NOP .dll’s. Documentation here: Command Line Runner | FluentMigrator, https://fluentmigrator.github.io/articles/runners/runner-console.html#--preview--p-optional  documentation is not complete to use for NOP.

Would anyone have step by step instructions on how to do this?

I am hoping to find an answer soon.
Thank you for your time!
Jason