nopCommerce to Umbraco API

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
So last year, during the first UK lockdown, I started work on a Umbraco > nopCommerce API.

The default nopCommerce topics have always been an issue - basically just a text editor, so very little you can do. Now, with Umbraco, you have their extremely powerful grid editor and also, the new 'Block Editor'.

I wanted to see if I could integrate the two, and look at using Umbraco as a headless system (I know, they have their own headless, which I've not delved into as yet, but it has its own API already configured).

The plugin uses Umbraco's OAuth, so with nopCommerce, you first have to get an auth token, which via a scheduled task, is updated every hour, or you can revoke it manually.

This video gives you a basic idea of what can be done - I've actually taken the API much further at the Umbraco end, and enabled updating via Umbraco to nopCommerce, sending all 'topics', pulling products etc from nopCommerce so that you can add 'related products' from within Umbraco.

Umbraco is now moving to .net core, which should make things easier.... this was far from easy, especially rendering the grid at the nopCommerce end!!

The HTML rendered, is exactly the same as what would be rendered at the Umbraco end.

https://youtu.be/rEbISO-BJCM
2 года назад
is there some sort of plugin for nopcommerce?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.