Deliver date shown by a date

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 года назад
I want to let my customer see the shipping date
Have set in language the word delivery date to Shipping date because that fits more by the business we run.

We have different production time/days
for example 3 production days

When publicate a product we select 3 production days
the customer placing the order now see shipping date 3 production days
Is there a way to let the customer see the shipping date so if place the order today  19th April
if placed tomorrow 20th April etc.?

Or will there no way to enable that?
3 года назад
What version of nopCommerce?
Where do you expect the customer to see the shipping date - product page? shopping cart? checkout shipping pages?
3 года назад
Version 3.80

I want it to see at the productpage

Shop is pennen.tirage-art.nl
3 года назад
Although the field is called Delivery "Date", it's not a Date.  It's a String (text).
It would require customization to calculate the date (and your calculation needing "business days" is going to have to take into account non-business days - e.g. weekends and holidays).

Although the correct place to do the customization would be in the ProductModelFactory.cs, that would require a developer that knows C# and can rebuild the solution.  Alternately, one can probably use JavaScript and modify code in \Views\Product\_DeliveryInfo.cshtml.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.