payment & shipping consultant wanted

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 года назад
Hi

We are trying to add Taiwan local payment & logistic feature into it. Therefore, we need a consultant who can help us design the payment & logistic process on both customer and enterprise side, as well as the legal policy to fit in Taiwan local market.

If interested, send me PM.

Regards,
Olivia
2 года назад
Hello there,
Hope you're doing good.

I can help with your requirement.

PM sent, pls check.

Regards,
Luis
2 года назад
Hi Olivia,

Good Day! I can help you creating a plugin for both shipping and payment. PM me.

Regards,

Vic
2 года назад
Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to assist you with your requirements, please reach me at [email protected] to get the quote.

Best Regards!
Seth R
2 года назад
Dear All,
I'm new user with NOP. ( just operation & manage websites. )
Now I've used NOP to build my E-commerce Platform  for people can registration & sells products about Food & Food & agricultural.
Now I want to connect with third party ( Shipping Service & Payment Service ) of my country in VietNam.
I've already had API link & API Doc of them.
Some my countries services:
Payment : MOMO, VNPAY , NganLuong ...
Shipping: Grab, Mr.Speedy, Ahamove...
How can I intergrated with them . Or Who can support me to build private Plugin for my Websites.
Thanks so much.
PM to me: [email protected]
2 года назад
I have read and understood your requirements.
I can help you with it.
Check in PM.
2 года назад
thanglehoangcong wrote:
Dear All,
I'm new user with NOP. ( just operation & manage websites. )
Now I've used NOP to build my E-commerce Platform  for people can registration & sells products about Food & Food & agricultural.
Now I want to connect with third party ( Shipping Service & Payment Service ) of my country in VietNam.
I've already had API link & API Doc of them.
Some my countries services:
Payment : MOMO, VNPAY , NganLuong ...
Shipping: Grab, Mr.Speedy, Ahamove...
How can I intergrated with them . Or Who can support me to build private Plugin for my Websites.
Thanks so much.
PM to me: [email protected]

I would like to assist you, i have shared you an email please check.

Best Regards!
Seth
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.