A/B Testing plugin development

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 года назад
Hello-

I'm looking to hire a developer to build a plugin for our company.
We want to do A/B testing on many of our pages, but none of the existing A/B testing services work well with nop.

We will manually create alternate views to test the layout and design.

The configuration screen for the plugin would allow admins to input each of the views that should be A/B tested, like:

CREATE TEST >>
Name:  HomePageTest
A:   /themes/uptown/views/Home/Index.cshtml
B:   /themes/uptown/views/Home/IndexB.cshtml

The plugin would need to load both views into RAM when the site loads, and some kind of magic would cause nop to display "view A" for one user session, and to display "view B" for the next user session, and then display "view A" for the next user session...etc...etc...

On the pages which are being tested, the plugin will need to populate a custom metric in our Google Tag Manager tag to indicate which view was being displayed to the visitor...then we can use Google Analytics to determine which view has lower bounce rate and which view has higher conversion rate...etc..
https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gtagjs/custom-dims-mets

We want to be able to do multiple tests at the same time, like:
CREATE TEST >>

and

CREATE TEST >>
Name:  ProductDetailTest
A:   /themes/uptown/views/Product/ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml
B:   /themes/uptown/views/Product/ProductTemplate.SimpleB.cshtml

We would manually stop each test and delete it when we have accumulated enough data in Google Analytics to make a decision about which view is working better, and nop would need to resume using the normal view.

If you're interested in the project or want any additional information, please PM me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,
Steve
2 года назад
hello,
PM sent, please check !

Thanks,
Nicole
2 года назад
Hello,
I would be glad to assist you.
Sent you PM with further details.
Thanks!
Trish
2 года назад
Hello,
I would be glad to assist you.
Sent you PM please check
Thanks!
Shivaay Soft
2 года назад
embryo wrote:
Hello-

I'm looking to hire a developer to build a plugin for our company.
We want to do A/B testing on many of our pages, but none of the existing A/B testing services work well with nop.

We will manually create alternate views to test the layout and design.

The configuration screen for the plugin would allow admins to input each of the views that should be A/B tested, like:

CREATE TEST >>

The plugin would need to load both views into RAM when the site loads, and some kind of magic would cause nop to display "view A" for one user session, and to display "view B" for the next user session, and then display "view A" for the next user session...etc...etc...

On the pages which are being tested, the plugin will need to populate a custom metric in our Google Tag Manager tag to indicate which view was being displayed to the visitor...then we can use Google Analytics to determine which view has lower bounce rate and which view has higher conversion rate...etc..
https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gtagjs/custom-dims-mets

We want to be able to do multiple tests at the same time, like:
CREATE TEST >>

and

CREATE TEST >>
Name:  ProductDetailTest
A:   /themes/uptown/views/Product/ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml
B:   /themes/uptown/views/Product/ProductTemplate.SimpleB.cshtml

We would manually stop each test and delete it when we have accumulated enough data in Google Analytics to make a decision about which view is working better, and nop would need to resume using the normal view.

If you're interested in the project or want any additional information, please PM me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,
Steve

Hello,
I have read and understood your requirements. I can definatley help you.
Please check PM.

Tnanks,
Jatin
2 года назад
Thank you to everyone who has responded. I've narrowed my choice down to a few developers who responded already and don't need any further responses.
Thank you!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.