filters by category

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 года назад
i have this problem...at nopcom 4.10 the filters to the categories are visible all the time...i have 20 categories and if i choose 1 all the others keep appear ...i want to choose one category and only appear the subgategories of the specific not the others...is is a plugin?
2 года назад
Hi

This is default nopCommerce features.
If you want to do like this required customization on theme.

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj
2 года назад
can you be more specific? i'm just a user not a IT:)
2 года назад
Hi

"nopCom 4.10 the filters to the categories are visible all the time...i have 20 categories and if i choose 1 all the others keep appear"
This is default nopCommerce features.

"i want to choose one category and only appear the subcategories of the specific not the others"
For this feature you need to do customization on theme.
2 года назад
tnx so much! another one if you can help me with...
i uncheck at footer items a) display "new products" and b) display "recently viewed products" but nothing happens:( is it smt else i should do?
2 года назад
Ergaleia Kanellis wrote:
i uncheck at footer items a) display "new products" and b) display "recently viewed products" but nothing happens:( is it smt else i should do?

Which theme are you using?
It might be overridded n in third party theme, you can simply remove it from view page if you don't required it in future
2 года назад
i use the "traction "theme...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.