Price Slider Filter 4.40

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 года назад
After upgrading from 4.30 cannot see the Ajax price filter slider which is suposed to be now on the left panel.
(On the previous version the clickable price ranges were  on the top of the category)
Thanks
2 года назад
I'm pretty sure that there wasn't a price range slider included in the base 4.30 - that was done via plugin (nopTemplates for instance)?

Again, not 100% as we've used that plugin (Ajax Filters) for all our sites from version 2.8 and up.
2 года назад
Sorry if you misunderstood me but i didnt said there was a price slider in basic version of 4.30...only price ranges as link. I want to use the built in Ajax Slider after the upgrade but even if the box in the admin area  is clicked i dont see anything.
What i miss here?
Thanks
2 года назад
Sorry, yes you're right!

Have you enabled the filtering for the category?

2 года назад
Yes! It was automatically enabled after the Upgrade . But i missed the slider! I disabled and re-enabled...but nothing!
Thanks
2 года назад
winfo_ wrote:
Yes! It was automatically enabled after the Upgrade . But i missed the slider! I disabled and re-enabled...but nothing!
Thanks
do you find any solution?
2 года назад
No!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.