Is there a way where when i click on reply button mail send to customer's email.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 года назад
I set following email in email account from admin panel.

[email protected]

I submit contact form with following details

Name : Mihir
Email : [email protected]

I received following mail on [email protected]

Name : Mihir
Email : [email protected]

In Gmail when i click on reply button it send to [email protected]

I want when i click on reply it send to customer's email [email protected]

Because my customer submits the form for a quotation. Currently, I have to change to mail from
my email ( [email protected] )
to
customer mail ( [email protected] ) manually.

Is there a way where when I click on reply button mail send to the customer's email ( [email protected] ).

Because my site was on wordpress before and i moved from wordpress to nopcommrce. In wordpress this functionality was working fine. In wordpress when i click on reply button mail was send to customer's email ( [email protected] ).
2 года назад
Try this

Go to Admin area > configuration > settings > all settings and set 'commonSettings.UseSystemEmailForContactUsForm' setting to 'false'

P.S. Not all email accounts allow this behavior. That's why it's set to 'true' by default
2 года назад
I tried but it still sends to the email set on the admin side instead of the customer's email. is there any other way?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.