SmarterASP EU down - 24 hours sites down and is not finished

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 года назад
Hi . From 6 pm CET Smarterasp is down . On Control Panel i see a message:

NOTICE: One of server nodes in EU Datacenter got power supply issue. We are working on it and it wil be fixed soon. There might be a short interruption to your websites during this time.
- Oct 14, 6:08 PM PST

24 hours and sites are still down.

I really appreciate SmarterAsp support team: by the way , after sites will go up i move to a dedicated VPS. I tried Everleap too for 1 year.

Each two NopCommerce Partner (SmarterASP nas until 2020) have bad performance and SmarterASP is little faster and ha s best support of EverLeap.

However they propose hosting plans not suitable even for a little nopcommerce site with low traffic.

My customer don't want NopCommerce anymore.

As i said time ago, NopCommerce team must be aware to have similar partner that damage NopCommerce solution.

Why Everleap is a gold partner? because they pay a fee? This must be not enough for NopCommerce team.
2 года назад
Hello,
please can you recommend a faster hosting site for nopcommerce?
2 года назад
Hi. I 'm sorry to say that i can't trust anyone .

We never know how they manage our data, how site are hosted and how resources are shared.

I hope that NopCommerce team will create a set of minimum requirements that recommended hoster must respect in order to use NopCommerce brand.

For example winhost  in this page https://www.winhost.com/apps/nopcommerce.aspx declare this "You can start with the Ultimate Plan, but you may need to upgrade the plan in the future."  .

I appreciate their communication: however how many customer will pay such a monthly fee for NopCommerce when Prestashop and other ecommerce platform are hosted for less than 50$ per year?

It seems to me that forcing to declare hoster the real NopCommerce requirements will avoid a lot misunderstangins and problems
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.