Find bugs in nopCommerce 4.50.0 BETA and earn $10

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 года назад
Dear community!

We have released a BETA version of nopCommerce 4.50.0 (find more information here). We would like you to test it and share any bugs you find. For bugs that are not yet identified and mentioned in our Github issue tracker we will be granting $10. Please, share your finding in this topic. After a bug is reported and confirmed by our team, please send us a link to the forum post along with your name via our contact form

The bug bounty program will last before the final (RTM) version of nopCommerce 4.50.0 is released

P.S. Typos and other very small issues are not counted for the monetary bonus, though we would appreciate if you point them out.
2 года назад
Congratulations NopCommerce Team...!!!
2 года назад
Can´t install on mysql db. Tried several times.
Just downloaded 4.50 BETA Source
Rebuild release
Run
Fill out Install page
Install runs for some seconds and then
Error:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

DependencyResolutionException: An exception was thrown while activating Nop.Web.Framework.UI.NopHtmlHelper -> λ:Nop.Core.Domain.Seo.SeoSettings -> Nop.Services.Configuration.SettingService -> Nop.Data.EntityRepository`1[[Nop.Core.Domain.Configuration.Setting, Nop.Core, Version=4.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]] -> λ:Nop.Data.INopDataProvider.

at Nop.Data.DataProviderManager.get_DataProvider() in C:\Users\ghjfhgf\Downloads\nopCommerce_4.50.0_beta_Source\src\Libraries\Nop.Data\DataProviderManager.cs:line 42

Code:

public INopDataProvider DataProvider
        {
            get
            {
line 42:               var dataProviderType = Singleton<DataConfig>.Instance.DataProvider;

return GetDataProvider(dataProviderType);
            }
        }
I´m not sure if it´s a bug or me doing something wrong, but I believe I do what I always have done :-)
2 года назад
Worked like a charm on another machine, so no bug :-)
2 года назад
Congratulations. You are the best!
Kudos to everyone at nopCommerce
2 года назад
Found an issue when Navigating to /Admin/Setting/Shipping

An unhandled exception occurred while processing the request.
ArgumentException: The route "/css/SettingShipping.styles.admin.css" was already specified (Parameter 'route')
WebOptimizer.AssetPipeline.AddBundle(string route, string contentType, string[] sourceFiles)

ArgumentException: The route "/css/SettingShipping.styles.admin.css" was already specified (Parameter 'route')
WebOptimizer.AssetPipeline.AddBundle(string route, string contentType, string[] sourceFiles)
2 года назад
Just to add it seems to happen on any page when your in Visual Studio and install a plugin for example and click the restart application button. when you hit CTRL + F5 to start the app again and hit the plugin list view for example it will throw the same error for a different css file. But if you refresh a few time it will eventually work.
2 года назад
admin panel/  dashboard/ 1. personalize my store
is not accessable
im using M1 pro  VS 2022
may be its only for Mac  M1 ? or only for my own machine
2 года назад
Breau wrote:
Found an issue when Navigating to /Admin/Setting/Shipping

Hi!
Please, update the version of LigerShark.WebOptimizer.Core lib up to 3.0.344 if you use version with source code. We've contributed the fix for this bug.
2 года назад
Hello, I find a bug in nopCommerce 4.50.0 BETA.
In this address: /Admin/Product/ProductAttributeMappingEdit/{id}
I tried to edit color attribute's price value.
I using Persian (فارسی) language. When you click on Edit button <Price adjustment> doesn't set on the box when it has negative value. Then I switched to the English and recognized it working correctly and it's for language issue.
You can see attached picture to become clear.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.