When i publish production site, nopcommerce show me install

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
один год назад
Hello. On my local PC, I completely configured the site as I needed, but when I published it on the hosting, the first thing I see is the installation window. With what it can be connected?
один год назад
The root of your site has folder \App_Data
These files have the 'configurations' needed for a site to run (rather than install)
appsettings.json
plugins.json

How did you set up your production site's Database?   If you did the "install" from some local site, yet pointed to the production DB, then you copy your local configuration files into the  \App_Data folder.
один год назад
alrh_467 wrote:
Hello. On my local PC, I completely configured the site as I needed, but when I published it on the hosting, the first thing I see is the installation window. With what it can be connected?

Please upload appsettings.json and plugins.json to your hosting folders from your local system.
This is the main reason we get install screen.
I got the same issue few days back, when checked the hosting , these 2 files are missing.

Thanks,
Sateesh M
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.