Blog post: 15 Best Headless eCommerce Platforms in 2022

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
один год назад
It's hard enough to run a business, but throw in the complexity of eСommerce and it can feel almost impossible.

Not only do you have to worry about inventory, shipping, and fulfillment, but you also need to keep up with the latest eCommerce trends. If you're not using the right platform, you're likely to lose money and customers.

Read our guide to the top 15 headless eCommerce platforms and find the perfect digital solution for your business => https://www.nopcommerce.com/blog/best-headless-ecommerce-platforms  

If you have more ideas or advice on headless eCommerce, feel free to share your thoughts with us. It'll help other store owners make a choice that will save them time, money, and hassle.
один год назад
I'm a big fan of nopCommerce, but...

I don't feel it's accurate to show "Free" in the Pricing for nopCommerce "headless", since, as you point out: "Its headless eCommerce architecture is built by the Web API plugin", and the Web API is not free.

(And without some statistics/backup, I'm not sure how it could be in "Top 15", since it's was only released 11 months ago.  Although maybe there are only "15" headless ecommerce platforms in total ;)
один год назад
New York wrote:

I don't feel it's accurate to show "Free" in the Pricing for nopCommerce "headless", since, as you point out: "Its headless eCommerce architecture is built by the Web API plugin", and the Web API is not free.

I do commend you for the correction :) Web API is indeed not free and I can understand why its not.

However... I was hoping Web API were made free upon its release.  It'll open up all nopcommerce installations for any applications vendor to provide backend services to nopcommerce regardless of the tech platform. Having Web API behind a paywall just limits nopcommerce growth. Maybe, there could be a royalty fee system for application vendors that heavily monetize nopcommerce services using Web API?

These are just my opinions.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.