Limit customer access to certain products - Should see products with price, but cannot buy them

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
один год назад
We are running on version 4.2, but will soon upgrade to 4.5.
Today we are limiting access to products with the "Access control list". We have defined new permissions, and we add "Customer roles" to products and users in order to give certain users access to certain products.
The problem is that the products are not visible to anyone (and Google), unless you have the necessary "Customer role".
How can we change this, so that the products are visible, but they can not be bought unless you (as a customer) have some kind of permission?
один год назад
You may use this permission Public store. Enable shopping cart
один год назад
More on this topic here:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/91582/disable-buy-button-when-not-in-customer-role
один год назад
Mahbubur Rahman wrote:

Thank you! I will try that! :-)
один год назад
New York wrote:

Great, thanks!
один год назад
HakonMM wrote:

Finally, I'm implementing this. But I see a problem now.
I want the inverse, namely "Disable shopping cart" for certain products unless customer has a certain CustomerRole (The products in question must probably have the same role).
How can I do that?
один год назад
HakonMM wrote:
I want the inverse, namely "Disable shopping cart" for certain products unless customer has a certain CustomerRole (The products in question must probably have the same role).
How can I do that?

Well, for that you might need some custom development.
Using default feature, You can control product visibility by customer role but not the product buy functionality.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.