Installing NopCommerce with Plesk

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
один год назад
Hello everyone ,  I was trying to install the Linux version  through the Plesk  . I  extracted the  zip. file  inside  httpdocs . I also made a new  blank database  that is connected to my domain . Unfortunately  , when  I  press my domain     I do not  see the Nopcommerce installation form . So  I cannot proceed to the last basic steps  . Instead of nopcommerce inst.page  , I see the plesk page  again .
Do you have any idea why this is happening ?
один год назад
What version of nopCommerce ?
Do you have a appsettings.json or dataSettings.json with a database connection string ?
If so then the install will not run and if the connection string is not correct it would cause an error
You need to delete the connection string in the above files to run the Install
один год назад
Hope you are staying safe!

We are a CMMI 3 certified web design company, having 15+ yrs. of web development.

I will be glad to assist you, please add me to discuss this further.

Also, you can Skype me: cis.scott or email me: [email protected]

thanks
Scott Walter
один год назад
(@dyomclothes, Please be mindful of posting to the correct forum.  I.e. if you don't want to pay for help, don't post in the "Commercial Help Wanted" forum")
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.