Multiple Scheduler Task Running, is there Performance issues?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
один год назад
We are considering having multiple service running during specific hours of the day. Was wondering if anyone ran into performance issues? we were thinking of consolidating lambda functions and just moving them to nopcommerce for a better maintainability purpose for us and also other users can run it manually without dev help. However we are hesitant to add more strain to our instance then there already is.
один год назад
[email protected] wrote:
We are considering having multiple service running during specific hours of the day. Was wondering if anyone ran into performance issues? we were thinking of consolidating lambda functions and just moving them to nopcommerce for a better maintainability purpose for us and also other users can run it manually without dev help. However we are hesitant to add more strain to our instance then there already is.

This depends on what are you performing with the scheduled task. If its straining your nopCommerce instance, keeping their execution outside nopCommerce will be more preferable. What are these tasks performing actually?
один год назад
So far we have only a few listed below:
Syncing Orders from 3rd party app to nopcommerce
Syncing Customer Guest data from 3rd party app to nopcommerce
Renewing API Keys for different roles
Deletion of Logs
Keep Alive
Syncing  & SEO alteration from aws to nopcommerce

I guess you are saying that depending on how heavy a function is, that would determine where to place the cron task. Which makes sense just dont know how I can determine what is heavy without first taking the time to build out the function first which at that point would either be a waste of dev time or not.
один год назад
[email protected] wrote:
Deletion of Logs
Keep Alive

I guess you are saying that depending on how heavy a function is, that would determine where to place the cron task. Which makes sense just dont know how I can determine what is heavy without first taking the time to build out the function first which at that point would either be a waste of dev time or not.

The whole architecture is very resource-consuming with the growth of your business. The engine simply developed by targeting the memory cache.
один год назад
[email protected] wrote:
Deletion of Logs
Keep Alive

Hi!

You're right. It's difficult to guess. I assume you need to review it carefully to determine this.

Regards,

Team nopAccelerate.com
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.