Change layout for featured products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 yıl önce
I'm trying to figure out how to change the layout of the featured products on the home page. My site is using the Noble Theme which allows me to put as many featured products as I want but it only shows 3 at a time and then you have to scroll through the featured products. I would like to have my featured products show up 9 or 12 at a time. Is there any way I can do this?
2 yıl önce
The view that is used for featured products is
nopCommerceSource\Presentation\Nop.Web\Views\Shared\Components\HomepageProducts\Default.cshtml

You will have to find the similar view in the Theme folder and see how it works and determine if it can be adjusted as required
2 yıl önce
When I installed NopCommerce  I used the pre-installed Winhost option. So when I FTP into my server I don't see those options. I have a bunch of language folders and then the folders that aren't language folders are:
* App_Data
* Areas
* Logs
* nopCommerce
* Plugins
* refs
* Themes
* Views
* wwwroot
Beyond that I have a whole list of individual files.
Any suggestions on where I might be able to find the file I need to change this layout?
2 yıl önce
Views\Shared\Components\HomepageProducts\Default.cshtml
or
Themes\"ThemeName"\Views\... (If it exists)
2 yıl önce
just go to "src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\NobleTheme\Views\Shared\Components\HomepageProducts\Default.cshtml" and modify the html according to your need.
1 yıl önce
Hello,
we are using nopCommerce 4.50 with NobleTheme on Debian Bullseye, nginx and MySQL.
When clicking on hyperlinks like privacy-notice, conditions-of-use, for instance in registration form or checkout form  etc. we always get HTTP-Error 404, Page not found. We would appreciate your help.

Thanks a lot in advance.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.