Website on Azure is failing with deadlocks on product

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 yıl önce
Hi,

Can anyone assist me please, I have an NOP site that has been running in azure for a while now and suddenly started getting errors.  The errors is due to timeouts to database with the stored proc to get paged data having excessive run time with inserting into temp tables for the below section of the stored proc.  It is the split call to insert into temp table that is breaking and starting to lock up all calls.
  --filter by category IDs
  SET @CategoryIds = isnull(@CategoryIds, '')  
  CREATE TABLE #FilteredCategoryIds
  (
    CategoryId int not null
  )
  INSERT INTO #FilteredCategoryIds (CategoryId)
  SELECT CAST(data as int) FROM [nop_splitstring_to_table](@CategoryIds, ',')  
  DECLARE @CategoryIdsCount int  
  SET @CategoryIdsCount = (SELECT COUNT(1) FROM #FilteredCategoryIds)

--filter by customer role IDs (access control list)
  SET @AllowedCustomerRoleIds = isnull(@AllowedCustomerRoleIds, '')  
  CREATE TABLE #FilteredCustomerRoleIds
  (
    CustomerRoleId int not null
  )
  INSERT INTO #FilteredCustomerRoleIds (CustomerRoleId)
  SELECT CAST(data as int) FROM [nop_splitstring_to_table](@AllowedCustomerRoleIds, ',')
  DECLARE @FilteredCustomerRoleIdsCount int  
  SET @FilteredCustomerRoleIdsCount = (SELECT COUNT(1) FROM #FilteredCustomerRoleIds)

Any help will be appreciated please
1 yıl önce
What is the exact error message you are getting?
1 yıl önce
Hi,

Had a DBA refactor to procedure for me.  Had a lot of timeouts as the site is browsed and that was the queries in the query store with high consumption use.  The issue is now resolved and the system is running perfect again.

Regards
Riaan
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.