Image host?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 yıl önce
Hey all,

I would like to place images here at the forums of the things I experience with nopCommerce, but I am seriously out of the loop with my knowledge in that area when it comes to reliable places to upload images that can be viewed here.

Can anyone recommend to me somewhere that is pretty much hands-off to where I don't have to worry about the image links later being broken after the posts get some age on them?
1 yıl önce
Many of us here will use a free image hosting site like imgbb.com.  Then, you would post your topic with the link they generate when you upload your image.
However, unless you upgrade / subscribe, I don't think the images will be around forever.

(Others use services that the may already be subscribing to like Drobox.  If you use those, be careful to only post a 'view only' link)
1 yıl önce
Sadly,
My image links from OneDrive do not work either. (
1 yıl önce
New York wrote:
Many of us here will use a free image hosting site like imgbb.com.  Then, you would post your topic with the link they generate when you upload your image.
However, unless you upgrade / subscribe, I don't think the images will be around forever.

(Others use services that the may already be subscribing to like Drobox.  If you use those, be careful to only post a 'view only' link)

Thanks, New York!
1 yıl önce
Thanks for sharing.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.