Plugin allows you to configure any URLs redirects (ex. 301 redirects). You will be able to map any URLs in any URLs with any HTTP status code (ex. 301.).
1. Import mapping table (RequestURL => TargetUrl and HTTP status code).
2. Enable log HTTP 404 error code, you will be able to have a list of bad URLs and solve this problem.
3. You can redirect to external urls (http and https)
4. You can use mask '*' at the end of the Request Url
This Url iphone* can catch Iphone5, iphone6, etc.)
5. You can use token %remover1%:
This Url /category1/category2/product will be redirected to /category2/product
6. You can use token %lastpart%:
This Url /category1/category2/product will be redirected to /product
This Url /category1/category2/product.html will be redirected to /product
This Url /category1/category2/product.html?param1=value1 will be redirected to /product
How to redirect PHP files (.php, .aspx and another static URLs) for nop 3.90?
Not registered version is fully operational. Unregistered version is fully operational. It has only one limitation (50 routes). Try before buying.
Supported nopCommerce 4.20, 4.10, 4.00, 3.90, 3.80
Fully localizable using extermal XML files
Free Trial (50 routes)
1 year free support and upgrades since purchase date
Easy setup and customization
We did more than 90 plugins for nopcommerce during last three years. Check out portfolio.